Kevin Brennan in "Get Carter"
|Full Name||Kevin Martin Brennan|
|Born|| September 12, 1920|
|Died|| December 17, 1998 (age 78)|
Banstead, Surrey, England
Kevin Brennan (September 12, 1920-December 17, 1998) was an Australian-born English actor who was the voice of General Kyle in Star Fleet. It's interesting to note that his role in Star Fleet seems to be his only voice acting role.
Brennan was a Sergeant in the Australian Army from 1940 to 1945.
Brennan appeared in many TV movies and films, his most notable being in Get Carter (1971) as Harry and in Unidentified Flying Oddball (1979) as Winston. Brennan is perhaps best known as playing Mr. Jenkins, the grumpy bus depot manager in Mutiny on the Buses (1972).
Brennan passed away on December 17, 1998 at the age of 78 in Banstead, Surrey, England. He was Cremated at Mortlake Crematorium in Mortlake, London.
- Eureka Stockade (1949) as Black
- On the Beach (1959) as Dr. King
- Flight from Treason (1962) as Jackson
- The Punch and Judy Man (1963) as Landlord
- The Small World of Sammy Lee (1963) as Poker Player
- The World Ten Times Over (1963) as Brian
- Loot (1970) as the Vicar
- Get Carter (1971) as Harry
- Mutiny on the Buses (1972) as Mr. Jenkins
- Romany Jones (1972) as Mr. Gibson
- Crossroads (1973) as Percy Judd
- Wings (1977) as Levin
- The Great Riviera Bank Robbery (1979) as Customer
- Unidentified Flying Oddball (1979) as Winston
- Star Fleet (1982) as General Kyle