|Occupation||Actress, Talent Agent|
|Spouse(s)||Mauro Di Francesco (1983-1985)|
|Children||Daniel Di Francesco|
Pascale Reynaud is a French actress who has worked in both French and Italian cinema primarily active in the late 1970's and early 1980's.
She had a brief two year relationship with Italian actor Mauro Di Francesco, after meeting on the set of Sapore di mare 2. They have a son together, Daniel.
Currently, Pascale Reynaud works as a Talent Agent for the NRJ Group, scouting for Comedians and BBC World Organisation Programming & events, also working in Protools Audio Editing.
- Pardon Mon Affaire (1976) as Delphine
- Pardon Mon Affaire, Too! (1977) as Delphine
- Sapore di mare 2 - Un anno dopo (1983) as Alina
- The Charterhouse of Parma (1983) as Clelia Conti
- ...e la vita continua (1984) as Laura
- Les couleurs du diable (1997) as Marta
- Bomber X (1982) as Floriane