Lenny in a 1983 Behind the Scenes look at "Terrahawks"
|Full Name||Anthony Lenny|
|Occupation||Sound Editor, Director|
Tony Lenny G.B.F.E was an English sound effects editor. Lenny was the Supervising editor and Sound Editor for the English adaptation of Star Fleet. To add to the series' Gerry Anderson connections, Tony Lenny was a sound editor for Thunderbirds in 1965, alongside Brian Hickin, and would go on to edit and direct Terrahawks in 1983. Also notably he was a foley editor for the 1981 film An American Werewolf in London.
As the original Japanese music and effects track had quality issues, Lenny was responsible for reconstructing the Sound Effects track for Star Fleet, utilizing sound effects tracks from Gerry Anderson's Space: 1999 among other series along with music-less bits of the Japanese soundtrack.
Lenny died in or sometime after 1990, his last sound editing credit being in 1990 with Bullseye!.
- Stingray (1964) (music editor)
- Thunderbirds (1965) (sound editor)
- Night Caller from Outer Space (1965) (assistant editor)
- The Witches (1966) (assistant editor)
- The Touchables (1968) (dubbing editor)
- Till Death Us Do Part (1969) (editor)
- Confessions of a Window Cleaner (1974) (sound editor)
- Confessions of a Pop Performer (1975) (sound editor)
- Confessions of a Driving Instructor (1976) (sound editor)
- Stand Up, Virgin Soldiers (1977) (sound editor)
- Confessions from a Holiday Camp (1977) (sound editor)
- Return of the Saint (1978) (sound editor)
- An American Werewolf in London (1981) (foley)
- Star Fleet (1982) (supervising editor)
- Terrahawks (1983) (director, editor)
- The Holcroft Covenant (1985) (sound editor)
- Death Wish 3 (1985) (sound editor)
- A Room with a View (1985) (sound editor)
- Maurice (1987) (sound editor)
- Appointment with Death (1988) (sound editor)
- A Chorus of Disapproval (1988) (sound editor)
- The Sheltering Sky (1990) (sound editor)
- Bullseye! (1990) (sound editor)
- Tony Lenny at the Internet Movie Database